Here’s a schedule of classes available at the Yorktown Jewish Center:
Classes for 2012-2013 _Everyone is welcome to attend!
1. Rabbi Sternstein’s class in Mishneh Torah continues—-drop-ins welcome. Tuesdays 7:30-8:30pm
2. Synagogue Skills—-from taking an Aliyah to leading a service. New class with Rabbi Sternstein! Sundays 10.00-10.45 am
3. Rabbi Urbas’ class in Pirkei Avot continues. The first & third Monday of every month at 11am.
4. Modern Conversational Hebrew—-Yuval Yaniv’s class continues (not for beginners). Mondays 7:30-9pm
5.Understanding Hebrew Prayer—-Cantor Isabel Kopstein’s class continues. Mondays 7pm
6. Talmud and the Law—-Wendy Segal’s class continues on Thursdays, at 10:30am. (Please note the change of day, which formerly was on Fridays.)
7. Women’s Rosh Chodesh Group:—- Ten Lessons on Jewish Prayer, Ethics and Morals, with Marsha Sternstein, continues. A once-a-month class; the next class is on December 18th at 7:30pm.
For more information contact:
Yorktown Jewish Center
2966 Crompond Road
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598